- 110-acre wetland, wildlife sanctuary
- 7 ponds along hiking trails
- 1 recreational urban fishing lake, fishing (must have license)
- 1 floating boardwalk
- 3 Overnight Campsites
- 2 Reservable Small Ramadas
- 2 Restroom Facilities (north and south)
- Unique children’s play area
- Various Benches, Bike Racks, Multi-Use Trails
- Information Kiosk
- One Dino Dig
- Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory
- Viewing blind areas
- Ethnobotanical garden
Reserve a Ramada
- Dragonfly Ramada: Small Ramada with 4 tables and 1 grill. No Power available.
- Rattle Ramada: Small Ramada with 4 tables and 1 grill. No Power available.
- Overlook Pavilion: Pavilion with amphitheater style seating. No Power available.
- Water Sedge Edge Campsite: Can accommodate up to 20 campers, one fire pit and 1 grill
- Honey Bee Point Campsite: Can accommodate up 20 to 35 campers, two fire pits and 1 grill
- Canal Campsite: Can accommodate up to 40 campers, two fire pits and 1 grill
- Dino Dig: Simulated dinosaur fossil dig pit. (Instructional staff can be added for a fee)