- 2 Lake Areas (Total 5 Acres); Uses Reclaimed Water
- Lakes stocked for fishing
- 4 Lighted Adult Softball Fields
- 2 Multiuse Fields
- 2 Lighted Sand Volleyball Courts (with water timers to cool the sand)
- 4 Lighted Full Basketball Courts
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Freestone Recreation Center
- Skate Park
- 3 Reservable Ramadas and 6 Shaded picnic tables and 7 Open Picnic Tables With BBQ Grills
- 3 Restroom Facilities
- 2 Checkerboards
- 3 Playground areas (1 tot lot, 1 wheelchair accessible, 1 aged 5-12 years)
- Trash Receptacles
- Various Benches, Bike Racks, Multi-Use Trails
- Freestone Railroad – amusement rides, snack bar, birthday parties. Website: http://www.freestonerr.com
- Batting Cages
- 472 parking spaces
- 88 Acre Park
Ramadas and other amenities can be reserved any day of the
week between 5:30 am – 10:00 pm.
- Courtside: Medium ramada with 6 tables and 2 grills. Power available,
- inflatable area available
- Playground: Large ramada with 8 tables and 1 grill. Power available.
- Tennis Court: Small ramada with 2 tables, no grill. No electricity.
- 10 sets of Open park picnic tables –groups of 2 tables.
- 3 sets of Soccer field picnic tables-groups of 4.
The lakes at Freestone Park are now part of the Community Fishing Program and will be stocked with fish beginning in September/October. Please check out www.azgfd.gov for stocking schedules, bag limits, and license regulations.